To Create Transformative Experiences & Exceptional Memories
Behavioral norms, beliefs, ideals that are important to Cote Family Companies
- Integrity – Value Integrity by leading with honesty and taking responsibility for my actions, giving people the benefit of the doubt, and putting others’ needs above my own.
- Compassion – Show Compassion through kindness and empathy, treating others the way they want to be treated. Caring about the individual, honoring their work, as well as their contributions to our community.
- Accountability – Embrace Accountability, owning my own tasks and commitments through timely follow up and being one others can count on.
- Respect – Be Respectful of others by accepting who they are, even when they’re different from me or don’t agree with me. Listen to others, be polite, and appreciate others’ boundaries.
- Empowerment – Empowered others to be the best possible versions of themselves through trust, support, and without fear of failure.
Our approach in serving our guest
- Gratitude – Focus on what’s good in life, be thankful, and appreciate what we have.
- Responsive – I will own and solve every situation because I am empowered.
- Attentiveness – Paying attention, being thoughtful and courteous.
- Consistency – Always behaving or performing in a similar way.
- Excellence – Greatness, being the very best!